Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Lego Movie 2014 (by RJKMZY2012) Download Torrent

Seeds 142 SeedsPeers 90 Peers
Year: 2014
Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy
Starring: Will Arnett, Elizabeth Banks, Alison Brie
Director: Phil Lord


Download Torrent

The Lego Movie 2014 torrent


Review: This movie has great animation and great story, is an all-star voice cast such as Morgan Freeman and Will Ferrell. This film will be on the shelf, as one of the largest in the history of animated films and I never thought about this ever written. When I was a child playing with Lego never thought to make my own, that will make a film on it now that they have all my Christmases have come at once. I can not wait for the special features on the blu ray. This video will be up there with Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, the lion king, frozen and Ralph wreck it. Power of good movies are in the hands of Lego people are all brilliant congratulations Oscars for the road ahead


No comments:

Post a Comment