Monday, August 11, 2014

Grown Ups 2 2013 WEB-DL Download Torrent

Seeds 101 SeedsPeers 70 Peers
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock
Director: Dennis Dugan


Download Torrent

Grown Ups 2 2013 torrent


Review: How can I fully express my total disappointment in this movie? It is not possible. I'm one of those people who really liked the f RECENT Worst Grown Ups. The plot, good characters and very pleasant. Sequel RECENT vendor, p & aring; the other hand, is useless, stupid, immature, and forn & aelig; rmende. Not & eacute; n ext RECENT sending quality throughout the film. I considered leaving after the f RECENT first 15 minutes! I forced myself to keep it just to see if this mess is getting better. It is not. Jokes involving n RECENT wake m & aelig, nd, b RECENT gay men, stupid women, k RECENT n, bodily functions (again and again!), And more of the same, over and over again. There's no story, no drama, no mind, no point. I was the f RECENT first to come out of the theater and never see back.What total waste of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment