Saturday, July 5, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 [English] License Download Torrent

Seeds 121 SeedsPeers 96 Peers
Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman
Director: Bryan Singer


Download Torrent

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 torrent


Review: I must admit, the trailer does not have I am convinced - and after Jack the Giant Slayer sour taste in my mouth, I remain skeptical. I really dig approach to First Class Matthew Vaughn (which is a difficult task to restart franchise after Last Stand and general dim, dull X-Men have Origins: Wolverine) and I have have might want him back at all. But when it turns out, Bryan Singer (yes, I dare say his name) has a few tricks up his sleeve. Size and great epic stories of it alone, the Days of Future Past fantastic.Its shame theres a lot of controversy surrounding this film, but I think that people who choose voluntarily to deprive a pleasure should be fully aware that he was doing so on my account. Because this is kind of movie that I fell in love with the first film in place.Yet (although my star at 10), dry ng is perfect. And it The Usual Suspects with no mutations - how Can it be; this is just is not films. But I must say, quite many single complaint about this movie I was it too characters and some of them do not have enough screen time (in fact, there are not too many characters: there are so many great actors but the characters play? once Also, there is half the fun). Of all the X-Men movies, this is The most complicated plot? and as well as interesting most. Different time line is difficult difficult to make and have can be quite difficult difficult to follow, but thanks a (very!) smart script with a fantastic deal for Logan, we never lost. And that is The best news: Unfortunately, in the last term (with the exception of a guest hilarious), the franchise has Hugh Jackman back. And from him, at least we have can see a lot, because he really led us through this film (for its best performance on the road but Wolverine). Logan is center of the X-men have can be called, the mind to Charles Xavier, Magneto and Mystique while offering - Slightly twisted - the soul, and see them all together again bring one, silly grin on my face (which only appears larger on the screen when Quicksilver image - for reasons you'll have to find out for yourself). What actually making the movie X-Men, comic adaptations beyond increasingly derivative? at least Im related to? is I always really able to care for the characters, and Days of Future Past is not exception. I love big, spectacular action films as much as the next guy, but if I do not get care for the characters Key? whats the point? Ly because I have the 10 stars, and what is too especially these days, that is a complex, intelligent Fantasy / Sci-Fi thrill ride, there much as its origin embraces respect for what the future we have here is that, while never - never - forget that his first job is to entertain audience. Shows that perfect balance between drama rare playable character and no popcorn taboo action, Days of Future Past deserve Review 10 stars of me (which is a first for me: I've never seen 10 comic movie star) Because So, my verdict. If you want to have mind Your blow something that with real heart and soul, this sudden huge of a film is to you, and all you need to do is Apartment in X-Cite. Enjoy movies ride.Favorite: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls054200841/


No comments:

Post a Comment