Friday, July 4, 2014

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 (English)

Seeds 123 SeedsPeers 52 Peers
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana
Director: J.J. Abrams


Download Torrent

Star Trek Into Darkness 2013 torrent


Review: We watched Star Trek - in the dark afternoon (May 9, 2013) I will not disclose specific details because this movie is so new that I am aware that many people still do not have a chance to see it, but I do do not. I do not want to destroy their experience.Having read the points in the review Maddog I just wanted to say we have found that it is truly fascinating and brilliant film, and our views are so diametrically opposed that Maddog I wonder if he / or she is actually watching the same movie - and it was asleep, I got a wild guess as to its quality . Trek - in the dark is usually a fast paced action film interspersed with scenes of human interest that deeper development of the main characters and their mutual facilitate. The phrase bond-attack appropriate.I will force people to not be deterred from seeing this film, because the judge can not make the connection between genes Roddenberrys much vaunted ideal to see and therefore trashes JJ Abrams work. Let me just say that if I am in my 66 years, I've seen all the Star Trek series and movies, and can guess that this film combines serious reflection William Shatners portrayal of James T. Kirk and decay Chris Pine as the film progresses. If Roddenberry worked closely with the original Star Trek series I think that this is the direction approve Abrams is taking the latest incarnation of Star Trek Trek.Star - Darkness is aptly named. It is a country rich in detail and exciting to watch. It will be many people sitting on the edge of their seats, willing those involved in the struggle for success. Even the villain (amazingly portrayed Benedict Cumberpatch) ensures a certain amount of sympathy for all fair minded people.My board - Check - Delight brilliant film. We will go and see him again thank everyone involved in bringing this to the screen -! Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment