Monday, June 9, 2014

The Internship 2013 English Download Torrent

Seeds 117 SeedsPeers 91 Peers
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Starring: Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Rose Byrne
Director: Shawn Levy


Download Torrent

The Internship 2013 torrent


Review: I saw a pre-screening of this movie with a friend yesterday night. Very painful experience. There is product placement and new term to invent film-placement, which The film is built around the need to show all aspects of the product. Just see the laughter in the movies. I can not believe that Google has signed this time? have enough self-confidence! Things that make me a clue to me in this film: goofy hats Google offers for trainees (ie Noogles, wearing silly hats along with a small propeller), bike color on campus, relaxation pods, advertising on-line, on-line analysis , a GPS location, oh and not forgetting free lunch (unless it is a house, a barrel of laughs intended to be associated with that). Oh, and some of their teachers have to settle on a part-time as a stripper (where is it coming?). I have seen many mediocre films in my time but this is the first time I was forced to reconsider.


No comments:

Post a Comment