Monday, June 2, 2014

Psycho 1960

Seeds 115 SeedsPeers 91 Peers
Year: 1960
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh, Vera Miles
Director: Alfred Hitchcock


Download Torrent

Psycho 1960 torrent


Review: I saw this movie as a teenager when first published in the 1960s. Promotional hype for the movie provided he had no idea what it is, and people who watched the movie were asked not to reveal the end. You have to see something scary and that shadow you. Even 30 years later still always remember sitting in a dark theater with my heart and crush everyone, and I mean everyone, screaming your lungs out.The recording new standard and very high horror films that I do not believe that has ever been the same. characters were great, perfect direction and music, which I thought was absolutely fantastic, made this classic.I still get scared when I saw it on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment