Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pompeii 2014 English kick66 Download Torrent

Seeds 106 SeedsPeers 58 Peers
Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Starring: Kit Harington, Emily Browning, Kiefer Sutherland
Director: Paul W.S. Anderson


Download Torrent

Pompeii 2014 torrent


Review: What a piece of crap wannabe blockbuster . If it was not by the fact I got free tickets for the premiere, I would be p***ed off to waste my money in vain. Well, my time was wasted anyway...The plot is the epitome of stupidity: shallow characters and a predictable story made me wonder what the director was thinking. The history of Pompeii and its fate was completely ignored (I have visited Pompeii myself) - the tsunami scene was only one of the non sense historical goofs. The movie end is absolutely stupid and I was relieved it finally ended. If you want to waste your time, this is the perfect opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment