Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Monkey King 2014 Download Torrent

Seeds 111 SeedsPeers 54 Peers
Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure, Family
Starring: Donnie Yen, Yun-Fat Chow, Aaron Kwok
Director: Pou-Soi Cheang


Download Torrent

The Monkey King 2014 torrent


Review: Well, as much as a giant in the trailer and a big fan of Donnie Yen movies or should I say ... the film extravaganza, recently'm not completely satisfied and Mr. Donnie JPY recent initiatives. When I go and try to see a movie fantasy, of course, I go there and expect to see a variety of visual candy with the use of these special effects colorful. The movie should I say at the sight of this film is still quite a lot, really good, it's still very raw, and especially not so with difficulty CG are special, they are not as this effect is special, they just failed efforts to attempt to create a visual effect, tells us here you can go on YouTube and you can find homemade amateur video and effectively make special children. The film is a disappointment for me, very kind of film making. I actually have second thoughts about him had a two-star, I'm going to go for one. Taking care of yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment