Thursday, May 22, 2014

Psycho 1960 English (DVD)

Seeds 125 SeedsPeers 72 Peers
Year: 1960
Genre: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Starring: Anthony Perkins, Janet Leigh, Vera Miles
Director: Alfred Hitchcock


Download Torrent

Psycho 1960 torrent


Review: I saw this movie a teenager when it was first released in 1960. the advertising hype for the movie you have no mind the idea of ​​what it have on and who see the movie not required to disclose finish. You go see something that and scary predictions that is what you have. Even 30 years later, I still remember sitting pump in a dark theater with heart and all my people, and I have ie everyone, lungs screaming out.The film set a new standard and very high in the horror film I do not believe that has each line case. The character has very large, is directing perfect and music, which I think absolutely amazing, make this a classic.I still get scared when I see it on television.


No comments:

Post a Comment