Monday, July 21, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 English HDrip Download Torrent

Seeds 104 SeedsPeers 52 Peers
Year: 2014
Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Starring: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman
Director: Bryan Singer


Download Torrent

X-Men Days of Future Past 2014 torrent


Review: I must admit, I was convinced trailers - and a sour taste after Jack the Giant Slayer left in my mouth, I was skeptical. I really dug Matthew Vaughns approach with first class (which was a difficult task to reboot after the saga pale Last Stand and General, dull X-Men Origins: Wolverine), and I would not have minded him back into the world. But, as it turns out, Bryan Singer (yes, I dare say his name) is still a few tricks from his sleeve. With its simple scale and epic story only, Days of Future Past is a shame fantastic.Its Playbill so much controversy about this film, but I believe that you choose to deprive themselves voluntarily for such pleasure must be fully aware of what he did at his own expense. Because it is a film that made me fall in love with movies in the first place.Yet (despite my 10-star review), it is not perfect. And he did not Suspects mutants - as can be; it's just not the kind of movie. But I have to say about My only gripe with this film that he has too many characters, and that some of them do not get enough screen time (or actually, Theres not too many signs, Theres just too many great actors playing these characters? But then again, that's half the fun). Of all the X-Men movies, this is the most complicated plot? as well as the most interesting. Different timelines difficult to do and can be a bit hard to follow, but thanks (very much!) Smart script with a large part of Logan, we never got lost. And then the good news: archers missed in the last game (except for fun cameo), the series has Hugh Jackman again. And out of it, at least we got to see a lot, because it really takes us through the film (giving his best Wolverine action more on the way). If Logan can be called the heart of the X-Men, it must be Charles Xavier mind while Magneto and Mystique ensure - slightly twisted - soul, and seeing them all together again resulted in a silly smile on my face (which only got wider when Quicksilver appeared on the screen - for reasons that you will need to find out for yourself). What exactly set the X-Men movies except more derivatives comic adaptation? at least as far as it concerns Im? is what I always genuinely care characters and Days of Future Past is no exception. I love loud, exciting action films, as well as the next guy, but if I do not get to care for the characters? what's the point? The reason I give it 10 stars, and what is so exceptional these days, this is what we get here is a sophisticated, intelligent Fantasy / Science Fiction emotions important that respects its origins as much as it covers the future in this While never - never - forgetting that their first task is to entertain the audience. In order to find that perfect, rare balance between character-driven drama and human-holds-barred action popcorn show, Days of Future Past deserve my 10-star rating (which is a first for me, I would never give 10 stars comic to film). So my verdict: If you want to have your mind blown something with a sincere heart and soul, this massive mutant movie on you, and all you need to do is give the X-citement. Enjoy ride.Favorite Movies: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls054200841/


No comments:

Post a Comment