Saturday, June 14, 2014

Twilight 2008 English WEB-DL [putin000] Download Torrent

Seeds 123 SeedsPeers 89 Peers
Year: 2008
Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Romance
Starring: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Billy Burke
Director: Catherine Hardwicke


Download Torrent

Twilight 2008 torrent


Review: I saw it for free at the leisure center on my college campus, and became the first film I've ever walked out. As a fan of horror film and director, I have never felt so insulted in my life. Since when do vampires can survive during the day. I loved the line you avoid daylight .... pretty much the whole film took place in broad daylight! Apparently now they just shine and show his true form, really? What next, werewolves start drinking liquid silver for breakfast? Frankenstein becomes a fire twirler? Can also rules of movie monsters, apparently, do not apply anymore. When the master vampire (I do not care enough to catch his name) said that we consider themselves vegetarians, it was all I could take. All participants of this film was shoved through their hearts share conspiring to create this garbage. Anyone who loves vampires have to agree with me. If you do not, you my friend Poser. This is the cold, truth hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment