Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Heat 2013 [SSSFHYSSS] Download Torrent

Seeds 100 SeedsPeers 90 Peers
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
Starring: Sandra Bullock, Michael McDonald, Melissa McCarthy
Director: Paul Feig


Download Torrent

The Heat 2013 torrent


Review: I can not quite understand all the negative reviews for this movie. They almost convinced me that he did not see. Fortunately, decent reviews convinced me that opportunity, and I'm glad I did. This movie is as good as any comedy worthy comedies to come out in the last two years, of which not much. The acting is superb. The script is very funny and the direction was right. Dishes try each other perfectly. The pace is very good and keeps you interested. Even the slower part of it was just a very small part of the overall film, but one of the things that more human and easier to relate to. Well worth a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment