Thursday, May 29, 2014

Man of Steel 2013 [English] Download Torrent

Seeds 126 SeedsPeers 89 Peers
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Starring: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon
Director: Zack Snyder


Download Torrent

Man of Steel 2013 torrent


Review: I enjoyed this movie. I'm a big fan açãoe superhero films, and this did not disappoint. First of all I think they are doing a great job in casting Superman. Henry Cavill fits the role perfectly. I liked the supporting cast, but think they could have done better with Lois Lane. The story begins with Superman (Kal-El) was born, and quickly jump to be in his 20s and saving people. They show little growth, through flashbacks, but I wish they would have done more of that. You do not have to see all the previous Superman movies to see this, you are all back story. There were tons of good action scenes, almost too much, I think. Land is very good but also very predictable. I saw the 3-D version, and I'm not a big fan of 3-D. Although the film gives me a headache, like The Hobbit, I do not think he added much to the 3-D However, I would recommend seeing a 2-D version! All in all I gave it a 9/10. Action good, fun, fun movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment